So as I scanned the news stories for the morning show, I ran across this one. I own the fact that going to the gym has really been motivated by a need for a healthier outlook on life, fear of heart attacks, Type 2 Diabetes, blah, blah, blah. I also own the fact that my biggest fear concerns my trunk being seen on B-Roll footage on a news story about Obesity in America. Madonna and Vanessa Williams can tell us all about how signing a release of your image can affect your career. Yet, seeing myself without a limb, like Cleo Berry, due to a disease that I don't have, but because of the way that I look makes a powerful campaign message, has now made me love the treadmill and elliptical more. It sometimes just sucks to be fat. Oh well, go out, love yourself, move a little, and maybe have a salad every now and then.
Keep Laughing and Stay Fabulous
KiKi
Keep Laughing and Stay Fabulous
KiKi
No comments:
Post a Comment